April 30, 2002



Reminder: Today is May Eve, also called Beltane. The spring festival when witches and spirits are abroad, it's the midpoint between Spring Equinox and Summer Solstice. As the sun sets, Walpurgisnacht begins with the ceremonial cutting of the May bush, then setting the f*cker on fire. Pagans are so cool.




Kenny-boy's family opens shop

Linda Lay, the wife of Enron's former chief executive, is opening an antique and secondhand shop called Jus' Stuff -- and will sell items including the family's personal property and furniture from its rental property, said Kelly Kimberly, a Lay family spokeswoman.

Lay and her daughter, Robin, also will sell items belonging to family and acquaintances, along with some new merchandise and design services. A lamp fashioned from antique street lights, a mahogany bed, an antique reproduction desk, artwork and a bright yellow pair of metal fighting cocks are among the wares to be up for sale when the store opens in early May.

"She's worked all her life," Kimberly said of Lay. Yeah, it's awwwwwwfully hard work being the trophy wife of a billionaire crook.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who enjoys to seek brand-new things. Presently I'm manufacturing my own solar panels. I am managing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I ran across a very brilliant site that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some people over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I'd extremely treasure it, cauze I really take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.