September 25, 2002


WH HISSYFIT CONTINUES
I'm soooo glad the "adults" are back in charge.

WARSAW (Reuters) - Donald Rumsfeld walked out of a NATO meeting in Warsaw on Tuesday night, minutes before his German counterpart was due to speak.

"No, I did not intentionally snub anybody. That's not my way," Rumsfeld told a news conference. But he couldn't resist a swipe when asked what steps Berlin could take to mend relations between the NATO allies.

"It's not for me to give advice to other countries," Rumsfeld said.

He left a long pause and then added: "We do have a saying in America: if you're in a hole, stop digging."

Another pause.

"Erm, I'm not sure I should have said that," he said, almost giggling. "Let's pretend I never said that."

How very professional of you.

Even the Unelected Arsehole behaved like a 2-year-old having a tantrum and did not make the usual congratulatory phone call to Schroeder following his victory.

"But I don't think anybody should be surprised or find anything unexpected that words and actions have consequences. They don't go away after the election," Ari Fleischer said.

You better believe it, buttwipe.





No comments: