November 18, 2002




"That speaks volumes to me, Mr. President. May I call you Vladimir?" - The Ignorant Impotentate, to Russian President Vladimir Putin.


Monday Morning Wake-up
The Washington comPost actually printed letters criticizing the paper and the bushies, here. Will the guy responsible get fired?

New Top 10 Conservative Idiots at Demo Underground, here! Should Shawn Steel get the quote of the day?

The NJ Giants beat the Redskins! Eat it, Spurrier!

American winners of Nobel Prizes will be greeted today by pReznit Stupid. An actual president, Jimmy Carter, will be one of poor unfortunates forced to sit with that blathering idiot (link here). I wonder if he'll get a nickname.

Drudge is drooling over bushbuddy book brou-ha-ha: 'Catcalls from the rafters after the Washington Post runs a page one news story on assistant managing editor Bob Woodward's new book -- a news story researched and filed by a man Woodward praises and calls a 'true friend' in the book!'

Speaking of which, I love this part:
During the interview Bush was joined by first lady Laura Bush, who said she had been nervous and anxious after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. "I woke up in the middle of the night," the first lady said, gesturing toward her husband. "I know you did. I mean, I'd wake up in the middle of the night and know he was awake."

"I don't remember that. Was I some?" Bush asked, looking at her.

Woodward recounts that she nodded a strong affirmative.

"Yes," the president conceded. "Yes. Right after the attacks, I mean, I was emotional."

Bush said security fears forced him to cancel two White House poker games with friends from East Texas.
Awwwwwww. Terrism is so - inconvenient (link here). God, I'm such a bitch today!! Sorry about that.


No comments: