December 23, 2002




Crap on a dipstick. Yesterday we drove over an hour to get to the mall so I could exchange that dud electronic hoozit for one that actually worked, only to be told 'oh sorry - we don't carry those here!' But, for an additional 40 minute drive, I could return their defective piece of doodoo at the only mall in this benighted state that Sharper Image imagines is up to their standards enough to feature their whole catalogue. Bite me.

I'm at work, and have tons of stuff to do when I get home, so I don't know how much posting I'll get done today. So just in case I don't make it back, all of us here at WTF wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy and safe holiday! Thanks so much for your support - we're going to take a short break and will be back January 2nd. Oh yeah - we'd also like to thank Time magazine for not making Drinky McHappycrack 'person of the year.' Yowsa.



No comments: