September 27, 2005

Accountability
What can Brown do for you?

Brownie says his biggest mistake was not assigning blame to Lousiana State gov't even before the hurricane..
Mike Brown has gone from being an incompetent moran to a partisan douchebag...
Brownie fucked up: trusted Louisiana officials.
"My biggest mistake was not realizing by Saturday that Louisiana was dysfunctional." -- Mike "Fired From Horse Shows" Brown. It takes one to know one.
Brownie you're doing a heckuva job at starting the blame game.
Ex-FEMA head Michael Brown decides it's time to start playing the blame game; remarkably manages to avoid mentioning his own incompetence
- headlines at Fark.

Brown's defense drew a scathing response from Rep. William Jefferson, D-La.: "I find it absolutely stunning that this hearing would start out with you, Mr. Brown, laying the blame for FEMA's failings at the feet of the governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans."

Unintentionally funny quote from the article: "I've overseen over 150 presidentially declared disasters. I know what I'm doing, and I think I do a pretty darn good job of it," Brown said.


***

No comments: