December 1, 2005




Cystic blowhole spews bile, enables terrists
America's Favorite Junkie gloats over the kidnapping of four Christian Peacemaker activists by Iraqi insurgents:

Hateful, bloated d-bag Rush Limbaugh: Well, here's why I like it. I like any time a bunch of leftist feel-good hand-wringers are shown reality. So here we have these peace activists over there. I don't care if they're Christian or not. They're over there, and as peace activists, they've got one purpose. They're over there trying to stop the violence. Now, if this German group fits the mold, they are probably blaming the United States and coalition forces for all of this.

[A]s warped as these people are, you know they're going to blame Bush for this. ... They wouldn't have been kidnapped because they wouldn't have been there in the first place if Bush hadn't gone and caused the war and created all these terrorists. I mean, these people are liberals, they're warped. Well, I mean, that's why there's -- I'm telling you, folks, there's a part of me that likes this.

Yeah, the #uckingly stupid drug-addict criminal part.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click to enlarge.
***

No comments: