January 25, 2006

Great moments in television
"I think President George W. Bush, I think Cheney, I think Rumsfeld, I think all of these people have lost any moral integrity."

Harry Belafonte embarrasses WH whore and chronic masturbator Wolf "wetnap" Blitzer.

They're so poor - and so Jewy…

BLITZER: And you think that what the Department of Homeland Security is doing to, you know, some US citizens suspected of terrorism is similar to what the Nazis did to the Jews?

BELAFONTE: Well, if you're taking people out of a country and spiriting them someplace else, and they're being tortured, and they're not being charged, so they don't know what it is that they have done, it may not have been directly inside the Department of Homeland Security, but the pattern, the system -- it's what the system does. It's what all these different divisions have -- have begun to reveal in their collective. I mean, my phones are tapped. OK? My mail can be opened. They don't even need a court warrant to come and do that, as we once were -- were required to do. All of these things...

BLITZER: But -- but no one has taken you or anyone else, as far as I can tell, to an extermination camp, and by the tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands, even millions, decided to kill them, which is what the Nazis did.

BELAFONTE: Well, Mr. Blitzer, let me say this to you. Perhaps, just perhaps, had the Jews of Germany and people spoken out much earlier and had resisted the tyranny that was on the horizon, perhaps we would never have had...

BLITZER: Well, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Are you blaming -- are you blaming the Jews of Germany for what Hitler did to them?

BELAFONTE: No, no, no, no, no. What I'm saying is that if an awakened citizenry -- if an awakened citizenry, begins to oppose the first inkling of the subversion of government, of the subversion of our democracy, then, perhaps, an early warning would have saved the world a lot of what we all experienced. I'm not accusing the Jews at all.

BLITZER: Well, I just heard you say perhaps if the Jews of Germany had done something earlier, then, that might not have happened. That's what -- what I thought you were getting at.

BELAFONTE: Well, what I was getting at really was that, if all citizens, the Jewish community, the Christian community and all else, had taken a very early aggressive stand, rather than somehow suggesting or thinking or feeling that this would have gone away, we might have found that the -- Germany would have been in a far different place than it wound up in.

BELAFONTE: Mr. Blitzer, you have access to a lot of information. And you have decided to ignore it in order to resort to all-out whoring for the WH instead. May God have mercy on your tiny, shriveled, blackened soul. You #ucking tart.
"Harry handled it much better than I know I would have. I'd have been forced to stop my discussion and explanation to ask Blitzer when he expected to be reading and comprehending on a 2nd grade level, then give him a patronizingly slow, condescending lesson in basic rhetoric, probably using any writing utensils and paper to draw pictures for him."
- Jeff, commenting at Brad Blog.


"Nnnngghhhhhh!"
****

No comments: