November 21, 2006

I suppose you're wondering why I called you all here today...


Pic from here.
- m

Murderous attention whore's Fox special to go straight to dvd
No, not mAnn Coulter's. But shouldn't he be under arrest for voter fraud right now??

"Gee, the family values network figured promoting a snuff book might finally be a bad idea." - John in DC.

After a bloodbath of criticism, Fox News said Monday that it has severed its connection with the O.J. Simpson book and killed the TV special “If I Did It.”

“I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project,” said bloated, repugnant scumhole Rupert Murdoch. “We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.” Christless jerkoff.

A dozen Fox affiliates had already said they would not air the two-part sweeps month special. “I have my own moral compass and this was easy,” said Bill Lamb, general manager of WDRB in Louisville.
What would have been next, a reality program on OJ finding the real killers?

- m

No comments: