February 27, 2008

So, Sen. Osama -- as president, when could we expect you to bomb America?

With a WH operative blowing Timmy Junior beneath the podium, habitual GOP enabler Tim Russert spews rethug talking points during last night's Democratic debate.

TIMMEH: "On Sunday, the headline in your hometown paper, Chicago Tribune: "Louis Farrakhan Backs Obama for President at Nation of Islam Convention in Chicago." Do you accept the support of Louis Farrakhan?"

SEN. OBAMA: "Sweet Chocolate Jesus... what are you, fucking retarded? How many times do I have to explain this to you nincompoops before you finally get it?? 'Research,' motherfucker: get to know it. Shit. Here... I... go... again. Try to keep up. I have been very clear in my denunciation of Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments. I think that they are unacceptable and reprehensible. I did not solicit this support. Got that? Or is Karl Rove's dick still in your ear? Fucking cracker."
Well, he should have, anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they all have dicks in their ear, maru. that's the problem.

Anonymous said...

GO HILLARY!!

Anonymous said...

That's a "so when did you stop beating your wife," kinda question. I'd love to hear ol' Timmy actually put it to Obama.

maru said...

Well said. Especially 'anonymous'.

; )