August 11, 2008

WTF???!!!?

As ordinary guy and America's American American straight talking maverick John McSame takes every weekend off to kick off his $500 shoes at one of his eight homes, demonic, flesh-eating zombie Cokie Roberts labels b. HUSSEIN Beezlebub Osama Obama an elitist snob for taking a vacation in Hawaii where his Grandmother lives instead of some place common people go, like Myrtle Beach, SC.

Because everybody knows that only elitists vacation with their Grandmothers. Real, salt-of-the-earth, people you wanna have a beer with go to Kennebunkport.

4 comments:

maru said...

Family values? Unpossible! He's prollly just going there to buy Maui Wowi.

Susan said...

I'm guessing Cokie has never been anywhere near Myrtle Beach.

Anonymous said...

I've always suspected that "Cokie" is a nickname she acquired in college...probably Sarah Lawrence...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I've been on vacation to Hawaii, but not to Myrtle Beach...

But then, I guess I'm an elitist DFH.

anonymous, I made the same observation over at Republic of Dogs yesterday...