September 29, 2008

Tweety: massive, epic fail by McCain and the GOP

This is a leader???



"John McCain was supposed to deliver 100 House Republican votes. He only delivered 65. Democrats were supposed to deliver 120 House Democratic votes, they delivered 140." -- John Aravosis.

So of course, the gpukes are blaming Nancy Pelosi: here's John 'boner' Boehner:

“I believe we could have gotten there today if it weren’t for Speaker Pelosi’s partisan speech.”

Fucking dicktard. Barney Frank weight in on this bullshit:

“We don’t believe they had the votes and I think they are covering up the embarrassment of not having the votes. But think about this: 'somebody hurt my feelings so I will punish the country.' I mean that’s hardly plausible. And there were twelve Republicans who were ready to stand up for the economic interest of America but not if anybody insulted them. I’ll make an offer: Give me those twelve people’s names and I will go talk uncharacteristically nicely to them and tell them what wonderful people they are, and maybe they’ll now think about the country.


Above: Rep. Boehner.

1 comment:

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

Today... [sniffle] ... I went to go vote... [sniffle]... and the mean lady [sniffle].. said mean things to me.... [sniffle] ... and they were mean and they hurt my feelings so i voted no and ran away.... waaaaaaaah