December 4, 2008

Incontinent traitor still a self-centered scumbag

Petulant, bitter crybaby Boob Novak: "I'd out Valerie Plame again 'cause you guys were so mean to me!1!"

NOVAK: "I’d go full speed ahead because of the hateful and beastly way in which my left-wing critics in the press and Congress tried to make a political affair out of it and tried to ruin me. My response now is this: The hell with you. They didn’t ruin me. I have my faith, my family, and a good life. A lot of people love me — or like me. So they failed. I would do the same thing over again because I don’t think I hurt Valerie Plame whatsoever."

"Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist... and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action..."

Holy crap. What an egotistical bastard. He sounds completely insane. What is his "faith," anyway, Satanism? The hell with you, you detestable parsnip. As one of your heroes would say, go fuck yourself.

5 comments:

Rhode Island Rules said...

Well, karma's a bitch and even though he (or anyone else) was not prosecuted for treason he ended up with a brain tumor. This shit is gonna get ya one way or another people. Your might as well try to be a force for good in the world.

Anonymous said...

Don't cross Nokalula. He'll run your ass over.

Anonymous said...

He calls himself "The Prince of Darkness."
HA! Liar by Omission expert that he is, he didn't give his full title: "The Diseased Crusty Smegma of the Prince of Darkness."

I simply call him what he is -- TRAITOR!!!!!!!!

Novakula, How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways. Oh, wait, I can't list the elebenty-trillyon-sebenty ways here. I wouldn't want to subject Maru's readership to such high levels of toxicity.

Anonymous said...

And WHY are these bastards even given ANY kind of forum in ANY communications modality?? Shit, in baseball you gotta bat at least .250 stay in the majors -- that's failing 3 out of 4 times -- and these Neo-con 'commentators' have been consistently WRONG around 7 out 8 times (and the eighth time is when someone asks them their name!) They should be back on telephone duty making cold-calls for subscriptions - - of course then they'd REALLY lose money!

(PS - love the Caine Mutiny quote -- always liked the "geometric logic" part! One of Bogey's best psycho roles... my favorite is his Treasure of Sierra Madre breakdown)

Anonymous said...

As to his faith, he converted to Roman Catholic late in life. I believe he was a Jew in his youth.