April 25, 2007

Test, One, Two......Is This Thing On?
Hello, fellow WTFers WTFians devoted fans of the crankpot known as Maru, I'm the Undeniable Liberal and Maru has entrusted my humble self and a few others with the keys to her awesome place, although I am not worthy to carry her thongs sandals. Bear with me, I really need some that pile of Soros cash that Maru is sharing with us.
Before we get started with the wild parties, orgies and miscellaneous debauchery, Today's moment of dry-drunk delusion is brought to you by Chimperor Fucktardius


Last November the 'Murkan people said they were frustrated pissed and wanted change in our strategery in Iraq. I listened. Today General David Petraeus is carrying out a strategery that is dramatically different from our previous stay the course. But the 'Murkan people did not vote for failure, and that is precisely what the Democratic leadership’s bill would guarantee.
Wrong, Chimpyface. 'Murkans are finally waking up and calling bullshit. In the words of the late Pat Tillman: "You know, this war is so fucking illegal." Word.

JasonC said Mr. Soros has a boy-crush on Maru, hell I thought everybody did.

Off to snoop around.......While Maru is away, the kids will play.











WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Undeniable Liberal

8 comments:

Peacechick Mary said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I voted to kick that ugly bastard out. Wonder if he knows that is the real truth.

I'd suggest you try the black thong.

Undeniable Liberal said...

Ok, the black thong it is!

Anonymous said...

"Hello, fellow WTFers, "

I'm not sure I want to be called a "what the fucker." :(

Undeniable Liberal said...

WTFians?

Anonymous said...

Check the hamper.

Undeniable Liberal said...

Duh!

Anonymous said...

Are those white granny panties that I see?

Undeniable Liberal said...

Ask Maru