October 18, 2007

Yore preznit speeks

Veto McAwol: it's the Dems fault I'm vetoin' stuff

Q: Is it all their fault that these bills aren't moving, when you've got these veto threats out?

BUSH: I think it is — I think it is their fault that bills aren't moving. Yes. As I said, I'm not part of the legislative branch. All I can do is ask them to move bills. It's up to the leaders to move the bills. And you bet I'm going to put veto threats out.

Q: Thank you, sir. A simple question.

BUSH: Yes?

Q: What's your definition of --

BUSH: It may require a simple answer.

Q: What's your definition of the word torture?

BUSH: Of what?

Q: You heard me. Torture, you farking dumbass The word torture, what's your definition?

BUSH: That's defined in U.S. law, and we don't torture.
Simpleton.
Q: Can you give me your version of it, sir?

BUSH: No. Whatever the law says.
Strangely, the law makes no mention of having to listen to Bush have a press conference.


"Hear that? Hear that echo? It's bin drivin' me crazy!"

1 comment:

Stan said...

Wouldn't it be great if Bush gave a press conference and no one came?