November 7, 2008

Ain't No Thing

When sanctimonious shrivel dicked button hole fucker Holy Joe LIEberman was running for senate he promised he would support and help elect a Democrat for president. He lied. With moist, wanton lips, ballgargler Evan Bayh wants everybody to be forgiving, just like Jesus

And I think if Joe came before the caucus and said look, if I said some things that came as offensive, I’m sorry, but they were, you know heartfelt in my support of John McCain. I think we had to just let bygones be bygones. We’re going to need him on healthcare and energy independence and education and a whole lot of other things.
Hate the spin but love the spinner? Jesus forgives. I’m not Jesus. Throw his quisling, eunuch, Rethug cocksucking ass out.
There. I feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more. Obama helped Lieberman when Lieberman asked for aid against Lamont, and Lieberman returned the favor by calling Obama every name in the book. If the Democrats let him off the hook they will certainly hand Congress back to the GOP in 2010 because evryone will know that there is not a single principle or testicle left in the party.

Anonymous said...

You are the Raymond Chandler of the blogosphere.