December 10, 2008

Attention whore: McCain 'appalled' him

Most of America: 'look who's talking, douchewad.'

Samuel "Joe the backstabbing 'plumber'" Wurzelfucher says he felt "dirty" after "seeing some of the things that take place" on the campaign trail. What a coincidence: I feel dirty just posting about this asshat.

"When I was on the bus with [McInsane], I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen. I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him."

Wurzelbacher said he stayed on the trail with McPsycho "because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more."

Jerkoff. The autofellating mouthbreather, however, offered kind words and something called an "Indiana Pipe-Wrench" to the Disasta from Alaska, mega-dumbass Caribou Barbie.

"Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal," he said, fondling himself.

Honestly, wtf is wrong with these people?

4 comments:

The Sailor said...

WTF is an "Indiana Pipe-Wrench"?

p.s. My colleagues at VidiotSpeak do some excellent commentary and advance news stories you might not normally see. (Me, ehh, not so much;-)

A mention in the 'Around Blogtopia' posts, or as we coined the term, 'blogtopiates' wouldn't hurt our feelings a bit.

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

He's just one of many useful idiots that the Republican Party so easily manipulates. It's sad really. But he's still a douche.

maru said...

Cool, Sailor.

I made up "Indiana Pipe-Wrench." I figure its something that asshole would use to describe the act of sex.

The Sailor said...

OOO0hh, that Indiana pipe wrench! And here I thought that was called 'flailing the Palin!'